There are no questions yet.
Available in 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', and 22' (tournament length)
New from Hudson Shuffleboards, the Intimidator Shuffleboard features sleek lines and Solid Wood Construction throughout. This sturdy cradle and tapered legs with flutes are constructed of solid Poplar, a hardwood which can be finished in any combination of Espresso, Honey Oak, Rich Walnut, Fruitwood, Mahogany, Cherry, or Natural Finish Stain. You tell us how you want it! In addition, the corners on the horsecollar are milled out of single pieces of solid wood, a touch you won't find on ANY other shuffleboard. The playing surface is constructed of select kiln-dried Maple and topped with our Polymer Finish (lifetime warranty). This is the same finish insisted upon by the Professionals in tournament play. And to help keep the playing surface true, climatic adjusters are included.
Also Included is One Set of Eight Playing Weights with a Wooden Storage Case, 2 Bottles of Speed Powders, 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers, and One Board Wipe.
Join the Pros and Enjoy Playing Shuffleboard on a Beautifully Designed Intimidator Shuffleboard. Available Sizes are 9', 12', 14', 16', 18', 20', or 22' (tournament size).
- Solid 3" Thick Select Kiln-Dried Maple Playfield with our Polymer Finish (Lifetime Warranty).
- Cradle and Legs are Solid Poplar.
- Solid Legs with a Stylish Tapered Finish.
- Cradle Bed is Gray Carpet.
- One Set of Playing Weights with a Wooden Storage Case.
- Climate Adjusters.
- Two Bottles of Speed Powder.
- 5 Inch Adjustable Leg Levelers.
- One Board Wipe.
- Playfield: 10' 8" long x 20" wide x 3" thick
- Cradle Width: 31" without scoring unit
- Cradle Length: 12' overall, comes in two 6' sections
- Table Height: 30" to the top of the playfield (77