Product Questions and Answers
There are no questions yet.
Nostalgia combined with new technology! The antique styling of the 1911 Original Popcorn Machine is reminiscent of the poppers used by American street vendors almost 100 years ago. This model pairs old-fashioned flair with our newest innovations including side-hinged, anodized aluminum kettles and extruded side post construction. Note: Old maid drawer & warming unit are available on the 6oz & 8oz, the 4oz does not have these features. The cart handle now comes in stainless steel.
- Pops 92 one-ounze Servings per Hour
- High Output, hard coated anodized Kettle
- Stainless Steel Food Zone & Tempered Glass panels
- Old Maid Drawer to Catch Unpopped Kernels
- Built in Warming Deck
- Presentation Lamp
- Sturdy Steel Cabinet
- Available in 4oz, 6oz & 8oz
- Available Base Options: